3 bed | 2 bath | 2 Car | Classic SF Views!
Perched atop the intersection of Russian Hill and Nob Hill, this stunning modern three bedroom, two bathroom trophy corner residence features a light-filled open layout and views of the San Francisco Bay, Bay Bridge, Coit Tower, and Telegraph Hill from every room! This home is a rare find and offers a refined living experience, situated within one of the city's most sought after neighborhoods.
This extensively remodeled boutique TIC building offers 1566 Jones as one of its trophy 3 bedrooms residences featuring high ceilings, custom cabinetry, two-car modern garage parking/storage, solar power, central heat, in-unit washer and dryer, acacia hardwood flooring, and a large shared roof deck with sweeping bridge-to-bridge views.
The open floor plan includes a spacious sunny living room and dining area with bay windows and an expansive chef’s kitchen with top-of-the-line kitchen appliances (Bertazzoni oven and hood; Fisher & Paykel refrigerator and dishwasher), quartz countertops, and built-in seating with classic San Francisco views.
The living quarters are evenly spaced with the first bedroom that perfectly doubles as a home office and/or gym, a guest bathroom with shower over tub, a primary bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with a gorgeous walk-in shower with dual shower heads, and a spacious light-filled third bedroom at the east end of the floor plan. The bathroom appliances and fixtures included Grohe faucets, Duravit sinks, and Toto toilets.
This well maintained building offers among the lowest HOA fees amongst comparable homes. This ideal location boasts a perfect 100 transit score and a 97 walking score -- within walking distance to many of the city's best restaurants, shopping and businesses in Russian Hill, Nob Hill, Marina, Cow Hollow, Pacific Heights, North Beach and Union Square. Those working in the Financial District and SOMA can also enjoy an easy walking commute.
- Perched atop the border of Russian Hill and Nob Hill
- Extensively renovated with classic, modern, and luxurious finishes
- Three bed, two bath
- Trophy corner residence home with light-filled open layout
- Views of Coit Tower, Telegraph Hill, the San Francisco Bay and Bay Bridge from every room!
- High ceilings, custom cabinetry, central heat, in-unit washer and dryer, and acacia hardwood flooring among the many features
- Two-car modern garage parking/storage
- Modern kitchen with top-of-the-line kitchen appliances (Bertazzoni oven and hood; Fisher & Paykel refrigerator and dishwasher), quartz countertops
- Boutique well-maintained TIC building with low HOA fees
- Three evenly spaced out bedrooms with views
- Guest bath with shower over tub
- Primary bedroom with en-suite bath with a gorgeous walk-in shower with dual showerheads
- Bathroom appliances and fixtures included Grohe faucets, Duravit sinks, and Toto toilets
- Building includes solar power panels to offset energy expenses
- Large shared roof deck with sweeping bridge-to-bridge views
- Private enclosed back patio stairwell
- Perfect 100 transit score and a 97 walking score
- Walking distance to many of the city's best restaurants, shopping and businesses in Russian Hill, Nob Hill, Marina, Cow Hollow, Pacific Heights, North Beach and Union Square.
Sunday 10/17 - 2-4pm
For questions contact Alexander @ 415.696.0288
For showings contact Sam Buckwalter @ 831.331.9228