4 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 3 Decks | Backyard
This home is a perfect blend of classic San Francisco and modern living! Located in the coveted Noe Valley neighborhood, behind this classic Victorian facade lies an immaculately rebuilt and reimagined indoor-outdoor home designed for comfortable and peaceful living.
Its main floor features soaring high ceilings, period details, an inviting formal living room with a gas fireplace, a bedroom that flexes as a home office, and a spacious remodeled full bath. The stunning open concept chef’s kitchen is adjacent to a wonderful dining area and a large bright family room that opens up to a deck with garden access and views of Twin Peaks and the southern hills!
The top level offers a dedicated primary suite with a large south-facing deck with Noe Valley views and an expansive spa-like bathroom.
The garden level features a second primary bedroom with direct garden and hot tub access, a fourth bedroom, a full bath, laundry room, and one-car garage.
The sunny tranquil garden and decks are perfect for relaxing and spending time in your own private sanctuary! This spacious oasis features a hot tub, water feature, landscaped surroundings with a blooming lemon tree, and grilling area perfect for al fresco brunch or evening cocktails!
This beautiful home is located within a few minute walk to the bustling 24th street Noe corridor and is also a nearby walk to The Castro!
- Charming Victorian facade with classic period details
- Immaculately remodeled
- Open-concept kitchen, dining and living spaces
- Chef’s kitchen with Viking stove and top of the line appliances
- Oversized Calacatta Gold Marble kitchen island and custom cabinetry
- Top floor primary suite with spa-like bath and outdoor deck
- Outdoor decks on all three levels!
- Second primary bedroom with garden and hot tub access
- High ceilings with crown molding
- Formal living room with gas fireplace
- Incredible sunny yard and decks for al fresco dining
- Spacious landscaped pet-friendly backyard
- Relaxing outdoor hot tub
- One car garage with interior access
- A second parking spot on the parking pad
- Views of Twin Peaks and the hills
- Plenty of storage and closet space
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Wired speakers
- Three blocks away from the 24th Street corridor