2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car | Retractable Roof
At the Border of Cow Hollow and Pacific Heights
Spacious 2-level penthouse view condo in a lavish 1900 Beaux-Art building at the intersection of Cow Hollow and Pacific Heights. This stunning contemporary residence features big views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Palace of Fine Arts, Alcatraz and the shimmering Bay. You will be in awe of the second level’s solarium style room that features a powered peaked retractable roof with stunning views and the full open sky for stargazing above. It’s like having your own private rooftop with postcard quality views!
Solarium Room with Retractable Roof
The large sunny open floor living room offers soaring cathedral ceilings that give the home wonderful scale and volume. This expansive open space includes a wood-burning fireplace, charming built-in cabinetry, and a sunny nook to work from home. Take the stairs up to the solarium which can serve as a peaceful open-air office, yoga room, indoor/outdoor lounge, or even a bedroom to sleep under the stars.
Postcard Quality Views
At the end of the main floor lies a light-filled modernized kitchen with skylights, stainless steel appliances, and a built-in dining area that enjoys stunning views of the bay. Wake up to views of the Golden Gate Bridge every morning from the quiet west-facing primary bedroom. Completing the main floor is a secondary bedroom, a remodeled primary bath with a soaking tub, and a secondary full bath with a stalled shower and stackable washer and dryer.
This incredibly rare light filled condo is located in a charming 2 unit building and includes one assigned garage space with an electric vehicle charging station and plenty of storage space. With a 99 Walker’s Paradise Score, the home is blocks away from the Presidio, Alta Vista Park, boutique shopping and dining on Fillmore Street, dining on Union and Chestnut Streets, and near iconic locations like Rose’s Cafe, Mel’s Drive-In, B Patisserie, Fort Mason, the Marina Green, and Chrissy Field.
- 2 bed, 2 renovated baths
- Quiet and Private 2-level penthouse
- 1900 Beaux-Art building at the intersection of Cow Hollow and Pacific Heights
- Vaulted, light filled, living-dining room with built-ins and office nook
- Wood burning fireplace
- Signature lofted solarium room with mechanical retractable glass roof and pano bay, city and GG Bridge Views. Ideal for stargazing under the open sky!
- Commanding Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Views
- Primary bedroom with stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Primary bath with new soaking tub
- Secondary bath with stall shower and in-unit washer/dryer
- Renovated view kitchen with stainless steel appliances and skylights
- Floor Plans
- Hardwood flooring and partial carpeting
- Assigned parking space with plenty of storage
- 220v NEMA 6-30 outlet adjacent to the garage space for Electric Vehicle Charging
- In the heart of Cow Hollow just steps from Union and Chestnut Streets
- 99 Walker’s Paradise Score
- Property Covid-19 Prevention Plan