3 Bedroom | 2.5 Bathroom | Spacious Backyard
Magnificently renovated in 2019, this elegant and spacious residence blends impeccable modern living with historic 1930’s period details including arched windows, barrel ceilings, rich dark wood trim, and original doors and parquet hardwood floors. Its superb 2018-2019 renovation (~$400K remodel) reimagined the home for ideal modern living.
Period Details and Custom Design
The main level features a sunny, spacious living room that sits at the front of the home with gorgeous arched windows, incredible custom wood cabinetry by Pseudo Studio (the prominent mill workers who outfitted San Francisco’s famed Four Barrel Coffee and The Mill), and a new gas-insert fireplace. The living room’s double doors flow into its formal dining room ideal for family dinners and entertaining.
At the end of the main floor lies a light-filled modernized kitchen with skylights, stainless steel appliances, and a built-in dining area that enjoys stunning views of the bay. Wake up to views of the Golden Gate Bridge every morning from the quiet west facing primary bedroom. Completing the main floor is a secondary bedroom, a remodeled primary bath with a soaking tub, and secondary full bath with a stalled shower and stackable washer and dryer.
The lower level features a fabulous media/family room with sunny garden access, a spacious 3rd bedroom, an updated full bathroom with a stunning sliding door shower and Japanese tile, kitchenette with a 50+ bottle capacity Sub Zero wine fridge, and a laundry area. The reimagined low maintenance garden features beautiful turf, perimeter raised garden beds with flowering plants, an outdoor grilling patio and wonderful lighting for evenings. The backyard is perfect for family moments and al fresco dining! Completing the level is a large finished garage with a newly installed air filtration system in case you would like to use it as a work area!
This Parkside gem is ideally located near Stern Grove, Pine Lake Park, Lake Merced, vibrant West Portal Village specialty stores and restaurants, markets, SF Zoo, Ocean Beach, and Stonestown Galleria for your shopping pleasure. The residence offers easy access to major freeways, and is walking distance to tech shuttles and Muni L/T/K/M lines. Not to be missed, this home checks all the boxes!
- Spacious and extensively remodelled 3 bed, 2.5 bathroom home across two levels
- Extensively remodelled in 2018-2019
- Upstairs remodel includes kitchen taken down to the studs, main bath and the addition of an extra half bath, expanded master closet, updated fireplace with a gas insert and new surround/hearth/mantel
- Downstairs remodel includes relocating the 3rd bedroom (converting a previous workshop to the bedroom), expanding the media/family room, updating the bathroom, adding a laundry/mud room
- Garden remodel includes leveling the backyard, added turf, replaced the fences, added flower beds with irrigation, new lighting
- Garage remodel includes expanding the garage, added storage, and installed an air filtration system.
- Elegant and original 1930’s period details are preserved such as arched windows, barrel ceilings, original doors, dark wood trim, and original parquet hardwood floors
- Living room custom cabinetry by Pseudo Studio, who also did projects for Four Barrel Coffee and The Mill coffee
- Living room wired for speakers
- New Fireclay brick tiled fireplace with Valor gas insert with remote control
- Stunning artisan tiles by Fireclay Tile and Contour Japanese Porcelain throughout kitchen and bathrooms
- Sunny formal dining room
- Chef’s Kitchen with California made Fireclay backsplash, Cambria quartz countertop, Kitchenaid appliances and Omega cabinets by Timeless Kitchens
- Hand blown glass dining room pendant lights and stairwell chandelier by Hennepin Made for Room & Board
- 2.5 gorgeously renovated bathrooms with new tile, paint, toilets, and Hansgrohe fixtures. Downstairs bathroom has a Toto Washlet.
- 2 peaceful bedrooms on main level feature peek-a-boo ocean views and custom closets
- Lower level family room with garden access and kitchenette with a 50+ bottle capacity Sub Zero wine fridge
- Stacked laundry area
- New double-pane Milgard windows in the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, and downstairs with warranty
- Kitchenette with sink, microwave, and full fridge
- Remodeled backyard features cedar fencing with integrated lights, planter beds, concrete steps with lights, concrete BBQ deck, turf, and irrigation. Designed by Foxy Gardens
- Landscaped front yard with Meyer Lemon tree!
- Cat6A shielded ethernet in each room and fiber installed to the house for gig speed internet to each room
- Upgraded wiring downstairs and in upstairs kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms
- Sound/heat insulated and air filtered garage with trade door
- Security system from Bay Alarm with custom LED path lights, security motion lights in the garage and backyard
- Upgraded external locks
- Nest security camera in the garage, front doorbells, and Nest smoke detectors on both floors.
- Conveniently located near Stern Grove, Pine Lake Park, Lake Merced, vibrant West Portal Village specialty stores and restaurants (and new One Medical), markets, SF Zoo, Ocean Beach, and Stonestown Galleria (including its new 12 theater Regal Cinema, Trader Joe’s, and coming soon a new Whole Foods) for your shopping pleasure
- Easy access to major freeways, tech shuttles, Muni L, T, K, and M lines