2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1 Car Garage
Centrally Located in Glen Park
This centrally located Glen Park single family corner lot home was exquisitely designed, extensively remodeled, and thoughtfully reimagined in 2008 by Apparatus Architecture. Its craftsmanship and state of the art design resulted in a unique and sophisticated two level residence. Due to its spectacular architectural significance, it was selected to be part of the 2009 American Institute of Architects Tour!
The extensive renovation included the addition of a second floor and interior remodel with well crafted details for modern city living. The seamless and graceful open floor plan offers a shared living and dining area, a chef’s kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz countertops, Wolf range, and Sub-Zero refrigerator. An entry patio with wood deck with lots of privacy, a spacious bedroom with built-in closets, and a full bath with a soaking tub complete the first level.
Unique and Sophisticated
A modern steel staircase trimmed with glass leads to the upper level, which features an office area lined with walnut built-in bookcases, a stunning butterfly roof structure that provides a sense of space and airiness, and a full bath. The primary suite offers high ceilings with open wood beams and french doors that open onto a balcony terrace with stunning views of the San Francisco Bay and SF southern hills.
Among the many exemplary details and finishes are oak hardwood floors, extra large Pella double-pane windows that flood each room with natural light, between-the-glass translucent honeycomb shades, and modern track and recessed lighting. The exterior of the home is modern with stucco and wood siding, giving this stunning home amazing corner curb appeal! A one-car garage with extra storage space completes this residence.
Stunning Curb Appeal
The home is centrally located within walking distance to 24th and Church Street restaurants and markets. Explore local shops and cafes in Glen Park, Noe Valley, and Bernal Heights. Enjoy a quick jog to Billy Goat Hill, Glen Canyon Park, Mount Davidson, and Bernal Heights. Public transit is easy with access to Church Street MUNI, Glen Park BART Station. Your car commute is a few short blocks drive to both 101 and 280 freeways.
- Acclaimed residence featured in the the 2009 American Institute of Architects Tour
- Unique and sophisticated two level 2 bedroom residence on a desirable corner lot
- Seamless and graceful open floor plan with shared living and dining room
- Chef’s kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz countertops, Wolf range, and Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Oak hardwood floors throughout
- Large windows provide natural light in every room
- Stucco and wood siding exterior
- Entry patio with wood deck with lots of privacy
- Double-pane Pella windows with between-the-glass translucent honeycomb shades
- First level bedroom with built-in closets
- Full baths on both levels
- Modern steel staircase trimmed with glass
- Office area lined with walnut bookcases on the second level
- Primary Suite’s ceilings with open wood beams
- Butterfly roof structure provides sense of space and airiness
- Views of the San Francisco Bay and the SF southern hills from second floor balcony
- One-car garage with extra storage space
- Minutes to Glen Park Village, BART, Noe Valley, Bernal Heights, freeway access and multiple tech shuttles
- Walking distance to 24th and Church Street restaurants and markets
- Property Covid-19 Prevention Plan