A Contemporary Take on Tradition
On a flat, picturesque block in Pacific Heights, this 3 bed, 3 bath custom home with a rooftop deck boasts impeccable style and taste. Extensively remodeled in 2018, the residence is a modern take on tradition with custom artisan touches and clean lines.
Elegant Contemporary Design
A complementary palate of Prussian blue, white, and brass carries into and throughout the home. The second floor features three bedrooms around a central convening space, 2 handsome bathrooms, one of which is ensuite with marble tile flooring, subfloor heating, steam shower, and a laundry closet.
Entertain in Style
The third living level features several warm, inviting spaces to entertain guests and congregate friends and family. Brass inlay details are tastefully added to herringbone French Oak floors. The chef’s kitchen features lacquered, Prussian Blue custom cabinetry, Baldwin hardware, and a suite of Wolf appliances, along with a built-in draught spout for customizable refreshments; seltzer, brews, et al plus dining/breakfast nook.
The living room’s ceiling is pitched with a custom chandelier and an adjacent office space. A custom bathroom features lattice patterned artisan tile marble floors with subfloor heating, clawfoot soaking tub, and designer light fixtures and wallpaper. At the pinnacle of the home awaits a renovated, sun-splashed private roof deck with built-in TV, gas-plumbed fire pit, barbecue, and passion fruit plants.
Central Pacific Heights Location
Located in one of San Francisco’s most prestigious neighborhoods, this elegant designer residence is a walker’s paradise (A+ 98 Walk Score) one-half block from Alta Plaza Park and a block from Fillmore Street’s best boutiques, eateries, and cafes.
- Pacific Heights 3 Bed, 3 bath, 2- Car S/S Garage
- 2018 Remodel with Custom Craftsman Palate of Prussian Blue and Brilliant Brass Finishes
- Facade of Mortar-Washed Brick, Plaster, Shiplap
- Stairway Boasts Brass-Capped Banister Columns and Rich French Oak Flooring
- Sonos sound system (6 zones)
- 2 Office spaces
- Chef’s Kitchen: Custom Cabinets, Wolf Appliances, Baldwin Brass, Draught for customizable Seltzer or Brews
- Handsome Bathrooms with Designer Tile, Marble Flooring, Subfloor Heating, Clawfoot Tub, Frameless Glass Steam Shower, and Electric Mirrors
- Sun-Splashed Roof Deck with Firepit, TV, Gas-plumbed BBQ and Passion Fruit Plants
- French Oak Herringbone Hardwood Floors with Brass Inlay
- Foyer with Wine Storage, Mud Room, Custom Designer Tile and Additional Office Space
- Living Room with Pitched Ceiling and Custom Chandelier, Dining + Breakfast Nook
- Walker’s Paradise (A+ 98 Walk Score) – Steps from Alta Plaza Park, 1 Block from Fillmore Street’s Boutiqes, Eateries, and Cafes
Showings by Appointment
Contact Alexander Fromm Lurie
Get In Touch!
Presented by The Lurie Group
The Lurie Group is proud to rank among the top one-percent of agents in San Francisco and ranked among the top 20 in buyer-represented sales in 2015. We specialize in luxury property sales including single-family homes, high-end new developments, condos, modern lofts, and multi-unit investment opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area.
/ Top 1% of Agents in San Francisco
/ Top 20 Agents in the North Side