3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 1 Car Parking | Shared Yard
A quick stroll from Dolores Park, down an enchanting tree-lined street, step into this meticulously reimagined 1920s art deco home and feel the city melt away.
Updated, Reimagined, and Expanded
Set in a classic Marina style building, this gorgeous Mission Dolores three level home with 3 beds, 2 baths and 1 parking was extensively updated, reimagined and expanded in starting in 2017 by award winning Outerlands Design + Build (See their video here). The owners worked closely with the design team to strike the perfect balance between period elegance and modern lifestyle. The result is a remarkable home of impeccable design, striking architectural details and luxurious finishes.
Ideal Floor Plan
The main level offers the ideal floor plan for comfortable and elevated living and entertaining. The home welcomes you with beautifully restored period arches, coved ceilings, refinished oak hardwood floors, custom built-in cabinetry, and many more delightful details throughout.
The street-facing bay windows span the entire length of the expansive living room, flooding the space with natural light. The brick fireplace offers the opportunity for a crackling fire on cold nights. Its inviting formal dining room connects the living room to the open concept chef’s kitchen, making the front of the home a perfect place to entertain.
The new chef’s kitchen was gracefully created with two-toned shaker style cabinetry, floor to ceiling pantry, hand-made tile backsplash by Pratt & Larson, six burner Thermador stove, Daltile Molten Grey Quartz countertops, modern farmhouse style sink, and a sophisticated custom walnut peninsula with bar seating.
Quiet Living Quarters
The rear of the home provides two bedrooms that overlook the serene backyard. The master suite has been expanded to include a new master bathroom featuring a high end shower with frameless glass swing doors and daltile hexagonal tiling. Completing the main level is a fully renovated guest bathroom with deep soaking tub, laundry room, and abundant closet space.
Three Levels to Live and Entertain
Stairs at the rear of the kitchen transport you down to the mezzanine and garden levels that truly set this home apart with an open vaulted space rarely experienced in classic SF homes. The open space traverses the two reimagined levels and features a stunning custom hand-blown glass pendant chandelier by a Los Angeles artisan. The mezzanine level features a third bedroom that can double as a home office with garden views, a work from home office nook, and a large storage closet. Descend to the newly added garden-access lower level which offers a generously sized media room with walnut radiant-heating floors, exposed polished concrete wall, custom cabinetry for your multimedia, and access to the reimagined verdant backyard.
A Mission Dolores Oasis
While Dolores Park is only half a block away, this home features its own oasis with a newly hardscaped and landscaped expansive backyard. The low-maintenance garden was redesigned with a flagstone patio, a grilling area, green goat turf, lava rock, flowering greenery, and bistro lights that set an incredible ambiance. Entertain in your home or under the stars!
When it comes to location, the Mission Dolores neighborhood is one of the most coveted neighborhoods in the city. This home’s superb proximity to Dolores Park, the Castro, the Mission, and Noe Valley are unparalleled. Iconic eating, drinking, and shopping establishments abound: Bi-Rite, Tartine, Fayes Video and Cafe, Pizzeria Delfina, Woods Cerveceria, and Tacolicious just to name a few. This charming neighborhood enclave nestled between Dolores and Guerrero will draw you in with its enchanting bistro lights and the warm welcome of this magical neighborhood.
- Extensively reimagined 1927 art deco home in a Marina style building
- Located on an enchanting tree-lined block
- Meticulously reimagined starting in2017by award winning Outerlands Design + Build (Their featured video here)
- Impeccable architectural and period details with luxurious finishes
- Expanded home now features a third level of living, relaxing, and entertaining with 2,020 sq ft of living space
- All three bedrooms feature lovely backyard views
- Newly shared landscaped expansive low-maintenance backyard,redesigned with flagstone patio, grilling area, green turf, lava rock, flowering greenery, and bistro lights
- Independent garage parking, plus spacious storage
- Central chef’s kitchen with shaker style cabinets, floor to ceiling pantry, Daltile quartz countertops, and custom walnut peninsula with bar seating
- Thermador appliances kitchen appliances, including 6 burner stove
- Scraffito hand-made tile kitchen backsplash by Pratt & Larson
- Sunny living room with bay windows and brick wood burning fireplace
- Open feeling rarely experienced in classic SF homes
- Refinished hardwood flooring in the main and middle levels
- Beautiful custom walnut peninsula with bar seating
- Ensuite master bathroom with gorgeous shower and guest bathroom with deep soaking tub
- Electrical and ethernet upgrades throughout
- Internal windows in the middle level salvaged from a mansion in the piedmont
- Large family room with walnut radiant-heating floors, polished concrete wall, custom cabinetry, and backyard access
- Gorgeous custom hand blown glass pendant chandelier
- Laundry room with side-by-side washer and dryer
- Plentiful storage, closet space, and custom Outerlands Custom built-in cabinetry
- Famous Halloween block party on Cumberland Street!
- Superb Mission Dolores location, half block from Dolores Park
- One of the sunniest and warmest districts in the city
- Conveniently located next to the Castro, Noe Valley, Mission District, and the Valencia corridor
- Close to iconic foodie destinations like Bi-Rite Creamery and Market, Tartine Bakery, Tacolicious, Dolores Park, Fayes Video and Cafe, Pizzeria Delfina, Mission Chinese, Woods Cerveceria, and Tacolicious.
- Short walk to BART, the J-Train, and bike lanes
- Easy access to the freeway and the airport
- 97 Walking Score
- Property Covid-19 Prevention Plan
- Floor Plans
64 Cumberland Street
Get in Touch!
Presented by The Lurie Group
The Lurie Group is proud to rank among the top one-percent of agents in San Francisco and ranked among the top 10 in buyer-represented sales in 2019. We specialize in luxury property sales including single-family homes, high-end new developments, condos, modern lofts, and multi-unit investment opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area.
email@example.com / 415-696-0288