1 Bedroom | 1 Bathroom | Stunning Views + Garden
Ideally located in Telegraph Hill, this private condo basks in unobstructed and commanding panoramic views of the glittering San Francisco cityscape; FiDi skyline, Transamerica pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Russian Hill, all with quintessential San Francisco character.
This 1 bed, 1 bath ~600 sqft condo (in 4-unit building) awaits: wall-to-wall south-facing windows flood the interior with natural light. Its open concept living combines sunny office space, walls for showcasing art, living room and kitchen/dining space complete with gas stove-oven and stainless refrigerator. The home enjoys impeccable outlooks over a large landscaped shared garden space offering wonderful outdoor seating and space for sun-filled morning rituals or taking in a relaxing sunset. Its greenery and birdlife creates a feeling that this is your own private nature reserve.
Ideal Telegraph Hill Location
Centered between the heart of North Beach and the Financial District, this property brings the city to your doorstep. A+ location with a 99 walk and 100 transit score; walk to work, dine al fresco curbside at North Beach cafes and eateries, and explore the neighborhood’s charming alleys, markets, shops and parks.
- Unobstructed south-facing views of SF skyline, TransAmerica pyramid
- Wall-to-wall south-facing windows flood interiors with natural light
- Private, scenic hideaway perched among plant and birdlife
- Landscaped shared garden perfect for morning rituals and twilight enjoyment
- Well-priced 1 bed, 1 bath ~600 sqft condo in a 4-unit retrofitted building
- 100 Transit Score | 99 Walk Score: Steps to FiDi, North Beach, Russian Hill
Showings by Appointment
Contact Bradley Joe
483 Vallejo Street
Get in Touch!
Presented by The Lurie Group
The Lurie Group is proud to rank among the top one-percent of agents in San Francisco and ranked among the top 20 in buyer-represented sales in 2015. We specialize in luxury property sales including single-family homes, high-end new developments, condos, modern lofts, and multi-unit investment opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area.