Generous 4 Bed, 3.5 Bath House-like Condo| 2,217 SqFt (Tax Records)
Located in serenity next to open green space at the rear of the lot away from the street, this home features three stories of modern living space, a rear garden patio, basement with kitchenette and separate entrance, and nearby dedicated parking.
Rebuilt in 1989 and extensively remodeled in 2016-2017, the home features white oak hardwood flooring, double-paned windows, recessed lighting, a chef’s kitchen with custom cabinetry and suite of Thermador appliances, and handsome bathrooms with Hansgrohe fixtures.
Contemporary Living Across 4 Floors
The home’s first level features two bedrooms (one with exclusive access to the rear garden patio) and a full bathroom. Interior stairs rise to a second level featuring a large living/dining room, chef’s kitchen with premium appointments and a powder room; perfect for entertaining. The top floor houses the master suite with dual closets and an elegant en-suite bathroom, a fourth bedroom/nursery with 2 closets and en-suite bathroom, and laundry area.
Ideal Telegraph Hill Location
A separate entrance opens to the versatile basement level with a rec/family room, wet bar, and storage room with utilities. Potential exists for rooftop expansion to capture sweeping views of the SF Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, North Beach, Coit Tower, Russian and Nob Hill. The superior address is minutes walking distance to iconic sites; Coit Tower, Washington Square Park, North Beach, Nob Hill, a wide assortment of fine retailers and restaurants, grocery stores, parks, gyms, schools and transportation.
- Fully detached, 3 stories (plus basement), 4-bed, 3.5-bath
- Rebuilt in 1989 and remodeled in 2016-2017
- 2,217 square feet per tax records
- Residence is next to an expansive open green space with views of trees and lush grounds from every floor
- Chef’s kitchen features custom cabinetry and suite of Thermador appliances
- Updated bathrooms with custom cabinets and Hansgrohe fixtures
- Basement level with kitchenette, separate entrance and storage
- White oak hardwood floors
- Private deeded patio
- No neighboring home directly west allows light to beam into every room
- Floor Plans
- Recessed, energy-efficient lighting
- Possible rooftop expansion
- Leased parking available ½ block away for $350/month.
- Walker’s paradise (Perfect 100 walk score!)
- Walk to acclaimed restaurants, shops, schools and parks
- Views of North Beach and Russian Hill neighborhoods
- Property Covid-19 Prevention Plan
For showings and inquiries reach out to:
Mark Fry email@example.com 415.755.5685
464A Filbert Street
Get in Touch!
Presented by The Lurie Group
The Lurie Group is proud to rank among the top one-percent of agents in San Francisco and ranked among the top 20 in buyer-represented sales. We specialize in luxury property sales including single-family homes, high-end new developments, condos, modern lofts, and multi-unit investment opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area.