3 Bedroom | 1.5 Bathroom | 1 Car Parking
Top Floor View Residence at the Foot of Telegraph Hill
Located on the top floor of a handsome and adorned 1907 Edwardian boutique building, this residence offers quintessential San Francisco views and lifestyle. This spacious 3 bedroom flat with immaculate period details can be found at the foot of Telegraph Hill and blocks from the heart of the lively and historic North Beach neighborhood.
This home’s floor plan offers an open kitchen-living arrangement with KitchenAid stainless steel appliances, plentiful cabinet and counter space, and beautiful hardwood floors. The sun-filled dining room offers sweeping views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, and Russian and Nob Hill. The views are worthy of a Wayne Thiebaud San Francisco landscape. Step out to the cozy outdoor deck and enjoy the sunset over the bridge and the views of Alcatraz and the Bay dazzling in the background.
Original Period Details
Original Edwardian period details abound throughout the home, including the elegant box-beam ceiling in the family room, picture rails, coved ceilings, crown moldings, and the original 1907 gas fireplace in the living room.
The front of the home features a double parlor; an inviting living room with a stunning view of the iconic Coit Tower with an adjoining primary bedroom. The rest of the living quarters comprise a front bedroom with Telegraph Hill views, a quiet central third bedroom, and a remodeled bathroom and powder room. Completing the residence is a laundry closet which the owners have already equipped and wired to turn into a potential second full bathroom.
An extra large shared backyard features a sprawling garden, patio, and bbq that you can access via the back stairs. The serene outdoor space includes garden beds, flowering bougainvilleas, a lemon tree, and outdoor dining area to enjoy and relax. The home comes with a garage space perfect for a large car and a private large storage space.
Quintessential SF Living
Located in San Francisco’s classic Telegraph Hill neighborhood, this premium address is minutes walking distance to iconic sites: Coit Tower, Washington Square Park, North Beach, Nob Hill, Fisherman’s Wharf, and a wide assortment of fine retailers and restaurants, grocery stores, parks, gyms, schools and transportation. Close proximity to the Marina, Fort Mason, Crissy Field, the Presidio, and Chestnut and Union Street shopping are also a huge plus.
- Sweeping views of the Golden Gate Bridge, North Beach, Coit Tower, Russian and Nob Hill, Lombard Street, and the San Francisco skyline
- Original Edwardian period details like elegant box-beam ceiling, picture rails, coved ceilings, crown moldings, and original 1907 gas fireplace
- Chef’s kitchen with new Thermador stainless steel appliances
- New plumbing and electrical
- Central heating
- Laundry closet
- Spacious closets and plentiful storage
- Large garage space
- Private large storage space
- Potential to rent a second parking spot in the building for $250/month
- New building foundation was completed and paid for in 2005. The perimeter walls and basement were further excavated to allow more space for cars and clearance which also involved adding steel beams.
- Expansive shared backyard with bougainvillea, lemon tree, garden beds, bbq, and outdoor dining set
- Seismic soft-story retrofit complete
- Rear of the building has insulation siding that does not require paint (lowers the cost to maintain the building!)
- Well managed HOA with a $40K+ reserve
- Building painted two years ago
- Updated plumbing and electrical throughout residence
- Upgraded kitchen includes new stainless kitchen appliances, backsplash and new drawer guides.
- New on demand water heater ($3,500)
- Closets added and expanded
- New light panel doors
- Restoration of many of the original details
- Initial plans and pre-work completed for possible additional bathroom: 3-inch line added in wall for new bath toilet to be installed
- Nearby open spaces to walk to such as Washington Square Park, Coit Tower, the Ferry Building, and the Joe DiMaggio Park with a public pool!
- Francisco Park is opening in 2021 which includes a soccer field
- Walking distance to Trader Joe’s, Cole Hardware, and many other shops
- Local St. Peter Paul school offers all public school kids use of their after-school club for after school care for $10.00 per year. This can save people $500.00 to $700.00 per month in after school care.
- Remodeled Joe DiMaggio Park with a public pool is a great place to exercise and for kids to play.
- Blocks from North Beach restaurants, cafes, bars with outdoor seating
- 99 Walk Score!
- Property Covid-19 Prevention Plan
Virtual + Customary Tours
Available Upon request
Virtual + Customary Tours
Available Upon request
116 Laidley Street
Get in Touch!
Presented by The Lurie Group
The Lurie Group is proud to rank among the top one-percent of agents in San Francisco and ranked among the top 10 in buyer-represented sales in 2019. We specialize in luxury property sales including single-family homes, high-end new developments, condos, modern lofts, and multi-unit investment opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 415-696-0288