A Contemporary Take on Tradition
On a picturesque block in Pacific Heights, one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods, this 3 bed, 3 bath single family home with rooftop deck boasts 3+ stories of impeccable style and taste. A 2017 top-to-bottom, inside-and-out remodel accentuates clean lines – a current take on tradition with custom craftsman touches throughout. The home is perfectly placed – located between the city’s economic, cultural, and culinary epicenters: steps from Alta Plaza Park and 1 block from Fillmore Street’s best boutiques, eateries, and cafes.
Elegant Contemporary Design
The facade boasts mortar-washed German smeared brick, seamless plaster, and resurfaced shiplap. Prussian Blue casement double-doors feature brass hardware brilliance and French beveled windows. The complementary palate of azure, white, and craft carry throughout the home.
Entertain in Style
The living room’s pitched ceiling and custom chandelier make for a warm and inviting space to host guests and congregate as a family. A dining nook and personal office fill out the fashionable functionality of the home. At the pinnacle of the home, a newly renovated, sun-splashed private roof deck with fire pit, gas-plumbed barbecue, and passion fruit plants await.
Recently completely renovated to include French Oak floors with brass inlay, high-gloss lacquer paint, custom bathrooms with herringbone marble floors, artisan tile, and designer wallpaper. The main level features a chef’s kitchen with bold Prussian Blue cabinetry, Baldwin Newport Brass hardware, and a suite of Wolf appliances, along with a built-in draught spout for customizable refreshments; seltzer, brews, et al.
Central Pacific Heights Location
Located in one of San Francisco’s most prestigious neighborhoods, this elegant designer residence is conveniently situated walking distance to multiple acclaimed restaurants, shops, schools, and parks. The home is perfectly placed – located between the city’s economic, cultural, and culinary epicenters. With an A+ 98 Walk Score, this home is a half block from Alta Plaza Park, capping the top of the Western Edge of Pacific Heights. Just 3 blocks from Lafayette Park and 4 blocks from The Presidio. Fillmore street’s best boutiques, eateries, cafes, and salons are also just a block’s saunter away.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2- Car Attached Garage
- Spacious master suite with an elegant ensuite bathroom
- Master bath features a custom vanity, frameless glass showers, and marble finishes
- Completely renovated in 2018
- Shiplap and ‘German Smear’ brick exterior
- Chef’s kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, Silestone countertops, Carrera Marble backsplash, sub-zero wolf appliances, and custom brass hood
- Rooftop deck with firepit, TV, and neighborhood views
- Upscale designer finishes and contemporary Baldwin brass hardware throughout
- French Oak hardwood floors with brass inlay and herringbone features
- Two private office spaces with built-in storage
- Pitched ceiling and bay windows in living room
- Wine cellar
- Heated floors in all 3 bathrooms
- Sonos sound system (6 zones)
- Steps from the Filmore district, Alta Vista Park, and Lafayette Park
Currently Off Market
No Open Houses Scheduled
To Be Determined
Showings by Appointment
Contact Alexander Fromm Lurie
Get In Touch!
Presented by The Lurie Group
The Lurie Group is proud to rank among the top one-percent of agents in San Francisco and ranked among the top 20 in buyer-represented sales in 2015. We specialize in luxury property sales including single-family homes, high-end new developments, condos, modern lofts, and multi-unit investment opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area.
/ Top 1% of Agents in San Francisco
/ Top 20 Agents in the North Side