Generous 4 Bed | 3.5 Bath | Income Potential
Located in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods, 464A Filbert features generous 4 bed / 3.5 bath across 4 levels in a house-like condo on Telegraph Hill perfect for owner-users and investors alike as a stand-alone condo home or with phenomenal rental income potential!
Contemporary Living Across 4 Floors
A 2017 remodel includes new white oak hardwood floors, double-paned windows, recessed lighting, custom cabinets, Thermador appliances, and handsome bathrooms with Hansgrohe fixtures.
Natural light fills the upper 3 levels from large picture windows that look out onto verdant adjacent open green space, and Russian Hill-North Beach views beyond. The home is complemented by an airy garden patio, and versatile basement with wet bar, ample storage and private entrance. Plus rooftop deck expansion potential to capture sweeping views of North Beach, Coit Tower, and Russian Hill.
Ideal Telegraph Hill Location
Steps from Coit Tower and the heart of North Beach, this property brings the city to your doorstep. A+ location (99 walk and 97 transit score), steps from Washington Square Park and acclaimed restaurants and retail. Walking distance to Levi’s Plaza, the Embarcadero, and The Financial District.
- Fully detached, 3 stories (plus basement), 4-bed, 3.5-bath
- New bathrooms with custom cabinets and Hansgrohe fixtures
- White oak hardwood floors
- Rebuilt in 1989 and remodeled in 2016-2017
- Basement level with kitchenette, separate entrance and storage
- Private deeded patio
- Recessed, energy-efficient lighting
- Chef’s kitchen features custom cabinetry and suite of Thermador appliances
- Upscale finishes and contemporary hardware
- No neighboring home directly west allows light to beam into every room
Saturday, Feb. 9th: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Tuesday, Feb. 12th: 9:30am – 10:30am
Showings by Appointment
Contact Alexander Fromm Lurie
464A Filbert Street
Get In Touch!
Presented by The Lurie Group
The Lurie Group is proud to rank among the top one-percent of agents in San Francisco and ranked among the top 20 in buyer-represented sales in 2015. We specialize in luxury property sales including single-family homes, high-end new developments, condos, modern lofts, and multi-unit investment opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area.